Ark Rubinetterie is an effort by Ark to bring forth the latest in Water deliverance implements in Europe and the West to its Indian consumers. Cirrus Doccia Gamma is a select range of Showers designed and produced by our Swiss & Italian collaborators.
Now ARK Rubinetterie have come together with European manufacturers to bring forth to the Indian customer a slew of exquisite Top of their Class ranges of faucets which are about European grandeur, housing in its visage a tough Indian Inner Core, the confluence of two qualities, which has led to the creation of the majestic PEGASUS and the stunning HELIOS.
The Ranges offered by Crystal in ARK portfolio include Sanitary Fittings, Bath Accessories, Showers, Concealed and Exposed Water closet Fittings including Behind the wall cisterns, Sanitary Essentials (connections ,shower accessories, flanges, extensions, wastes, bottle traps, drainers ,tub fillers float valves, ball valves), Shower Panels, Steam Rooms, Diverters, Hygieia range of Sensors and our Xenios range which encompasses many custom made products like Timer and Sensor based control panels for faucets, pressure boosting and water level controlling solutions, Grab Bars, towel warmers & environmentally controlled Storage Tanks etc.
Orchid Collection is an attempt to provide the aspiring and evolved users tomorrow’s products TODAY. Best of world’s showers & technically advanced divertors & faucets manufactured by accurate & automated processes of manufacturing with highest quality of raw material. Bossini products have numerous international acknowledgements such as NF, KIWA, CSA, UPC, ACS, UNI EN 9001:2008, and ISO 14001. Single levers having ACQUACLIMA water condition which stops water flow beyond 38 degree, pull out showers having DROPSTOP device to prevent water through flexible housing orifice. Orchid products include multifunction showers, hand showers, Single lever mixers & divertors, rain showers, health faucets, shower columns, shower rails, dream showers with LED & Chromotherapy, body jets, curtain rods, Designer showers, curtain grills, SS panels, Sink mixers, shower curtains & SPA concepts.
Crystal is located in Chandigarh, the picturesque city that is the capital of Punjab and Haryana, besides being a Union Territory on its own. Chandigarh a new millennium and modern city of India. The warehouse and storage facilities are located in Panchkula, in Haryana, a satellite town to Chandigarh, while the manufacturing facilities are spread around the three towns of Chandigarh, Panchkula and Baddi in HP.
Chandigarh is now considered a hub of the sanitary fittings Industry; thanks to the web spread by Crystal in terms of developing this area suitable for Sanitary Fittings Manufacturing buy sharing technical knowhow with the various vendors & other related service support industry like manufacturers of packaging, rubber, plastic, tooling, machinery, dies, transportation etc.
Mrs. Gauri Singh, a Civil Engineer, Managing Director of Crystal, supervises all major operations of the corporate office, relationships with dealers and sales force & finance. She possesses the virtues of an uninhibited zeal and immense enthusiasm for work and has charted out new courses for the company thanks to her global vision and a deep desire to succeed.
Mr. Sukhjeet Singh, a Mechanical Engineer & MBA Marketing, Director (Strategy & Development) is responsible for the development of product ranges, modification of existing products, training and development of personnel, Operations of Manufacturing units, Commands staff for approvals like ISI, ISO & other mandatorydepartments, Monitoring of service wing , Channalisation of marketing & project workforce and other general strategic inputs.
Mr. Amit Khanna, a Mechanical Engineer, President (Purchase & Technical) with a vast experience; looks after vendor development (domestic & Foreign) and relations, Production planning, Purchase Planning, warehouse operations, and all other commercial activities like Monitoring Order Processing, Guidance to handle Transporters& Inputs in Technical development & enhancement.
Put together, the top management of Crystal has more than 3 decades worth of experience in the manufacture of water deliverance solutions.
Crystal has always shared a very warm and cordial relationship with its dealers. The most important feature in this relationship has been the concept of an extended family that the company has espoused to share with them. It is a known fact in the Indian sanitary fittings Industry that the dealers of Crystal earn the highest margins in this product category. The ARK dealers are our torch bearers and the main access point of our product – the company’s circulatory nerves & veins.
This has been possible because Crystal has always pursued policies that seek to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with the dealers. Instead of indulging in anti-customer activities like Image building Crystal has always put the dealer at the top rung in most of its marketing related efforts along with the customer. This has lead to division of benefits across all parties associated with Crystal’ brands.
The company plan to stick to this strategy in the future too, by providing the customer innovative and high quality products, and by rewarding the dealers as well as the intermediaries for the key roles played by them in bringing the brand close to the customer.
1. Prior to installation of sanitary fittings, it is imperative that the plumbing pipes be cleared out for construction material that might be clogged in them. To enable this one can allow the water to openly flow, by opening the gate valve near the Storage tanks for a short period. Once dispensed of clogging material, one can go in for installation of Ark CP Fittings.
2. One should also ensure that the Outlet of the storage tank is at least 2” above the bottom level, so that any sediment if mixed in the water supply, settle down at the bottom of the storage tank and do not carry on through the plumbing pipes with the water flow.
. Prior to installation of sanitary fittings, it is imperative that the plumbing pipes be cleared out for construction material that 3. Plumbers should not use more than 8-10kgf to tighten bib shanks, angle shanks and wall mixer legs to the plumbing pipes. Though the faucet body is metallic, one cannot expect the body to take any amount of force.
4. Installation diagrams/ leaflets are given with complex fittings to make it relatively easy for the plumber to install the faucets; the plumber should refer to the diagrams before going in for such installations.
5. 90% of all breakdowns of a typical sanitary fitting occur in its spindle assembly. This is because the spindles experience the most wear and tear. Some part of a spindle assembly is always in contact with water.
6. It might be a good idea to install a filter near the tank outlet to prevent coarse/ rough deposits present in water to find their way to the spindle assembly. This shall increase the life of the spindles.
7. Nowadays most sanitary fittings use Foam Flow aerators or jallis. These aerators have a dual purpose; not only do they save water, typically up to 50%, but also make the flow more laminar and smooth.
8. CP faucets are plated using a Nickel base over polished brass and then a Chrome layer over the Nickel base. Chrome is a very hard metal and has both decorative as well as protective value. Generally a thin layer of Chrome (0.3µ) over a 10µ layer of Nickel is enough to keep the faucet shining over its lifetime.
9. One should never use chemicals like Harpic, detergents or any other washing or cleaning powder over the tap, as the acid present in these chemicals weaken the bonds between Chrome, Nickel and brass which can ultimately lead to their erosion.
10. One should also avoid contact of sharp objects on the surface of the tap, especially if one has gone for a powder coated or colour finished tap. The chemical (adhesive) bonding between the colour pigment and the brass surface is typically not as strong as the electrical bonding between Chrome/ Nickel and the brass surface.
11. Typically CP fittings should be installed when all masonry and paint/ polish job is over in the bath/ kitchen/ wash area.
12. Showers have small apertures which enable water deliverance in sprinkle/ spray form.
13. Health Faucet showers are a little more delicate than ordinary hand or Overhead showers.
14. Flexible Hoses are made of rubber hoses over which metal coils are wrapped with brass nozzles at ends.
15. Push Cocks should not be exposed to pressures greater than 1 bar.
16. Flush Cocks should not be exposed to pressures greater than 2 bars.
17. Ark Lab Taps are available in two distinct identities – as a Supreme variant for the traditional look and as an Opera variant in its trendy avatar.
18. Ark Bath accessories are made of Brass sheets and pipes. Unlike sanitary faucets, the accessories are not much exposed to water.
19. Flush Valves don’t have a problem with pressures up to 3-3.5 bar. Higher pressures than this might also make the operation of the flush valve a little harder.
Rated by 16 Users